Recent Post

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tagged from "shahrul" - My miNuTeS SUrVeY...:-)



Instruction : Once you are tagged, answer all the questions honestly. No lying or cheating.
Starting time : 1438


Name : ellismelia
Brother(s) : 2
Eye colour : brown black
Shoe size : 6 or 5
Hair : =.=”
Piercings : no
Height : 157cm^^
What are you wearing right now : red tshirt and a jean
Where do you live : bukit jalil, KL
Favourite number : 13
Favourite drink : sky juice
Favourite month : Feb
Favourite breakfast : sky juice, jamu & fruits

-Have you ever-
1.   Broken a bone : no..
2.   Been in a police car : no
3.   Fallen for a friend : yup
4.   Fallen for a guy/girl in a short period of time : hmm...
5.   Swam in the ocean : insyaAllah coming soon:)
6.   Fallen asleep in school : no...
7.   Broken someone's heart : penah kot... secara tak sengaja..aha aha..aha..
8.   Cried when someone died : yes
9.   Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : HAHA..of course !! courtship period with my husband:-) malusss nk citer nie hehehe..
10. Saved e-mails : Yes....
11. Been cheated on : Celcom simcard is never used directly...but Celcom send bills and forced to pay the bill. arrgghhh!! tention!!

-What-
1.   Your room look like : my room like a 5 star hotel:P ekekeke..kekadang cam  kapal pecah hahahaha...:-)
2.   What is right beside you : my husband & bntal peluk=.=
3.   What is the last thing you ate : masak lemak cili api kepala ikan tenggiri.

-Ever Had-
1.   Chicken pox : pnah! zaman sekolah
2.   Sore throat : yup..paling lama selepas kenduri my older bro..dekat 2 minggu sakit tekak nyerr huhu...
3.   Stitches : tak pernah...
4.   Broken nose : not yet n never!

-Do You-
1.   Believe in love at first sight :Yes.....
2.   Like picnics? : yup..haha..mesti lah suka
 
-Who-
1.   Who did you last yell at? : my lovely dad
2.   Who was the last person you danced with?  :hubby cayang
3.   Who last made you smile? : My family n my friends
-Final Questions-
1.   What are you listening to right now? :nothing...just listening to my TV volume...ehehe..
2.   What did you do today? : sleepy, blogging, cooking n planning for this coming weekend=)
3.   Are you the oldest? : nope!
4.   Indoors or outdoors? : both is better
-Today did you-
1.   Talk to someone you like? : of course my hubby...
2.   Kiss anyone? : yes..
3.   Sing? : nope..kekadang jer klu angin nk nyanyi akan kunyanyi walau kang hujan nk turun hehe..
4.   Talk to an ex? : do no have an ex...hehe...
5.   Miss someone ? :  yes...miss all my old skoll frenz..
6.   Eat? : no!...hari nie baru je minum segelas kopi cap dua daun hehe... semalam raya dah melantak byk..so hari nie tak selera lagi nk makan ...

-Last person who-
1.   You talked to on the phone? : my SIL
2.   Made you cry? : my parent
3.   Went to the movies with? : my hubby...
4.   You went to the mall with? : my hubby klu dh plan mmg nak shopping n jenjalan...dan sorang diri if emergency nk beli brg atau p pos barang...:-)
5.   Who cheered you up? :myself, my hubby & my family..hmm my friends also..:-)
-Have you-
1.   Been to Mexico? : blom lagi…nak bwk ke???
2.   Been to USA? : bkal kot..muahaha
-Random-
1.   Have a crush on someone? : now?? donno
2.   What books are you reading right now? : buku senarai tempahan dodol..hehe.. buku2 lain tak baca skrg nie...
3.   Best feeling in the world? : I get what I want…der~sume org pon sme..
4.   Future kids name? : nama dlm simpanan tu byk sgt.hehe:-)..by the way.. the name must be have K and E.
5.   Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? : nope
6.   What's under your bed? : a box
7.   Favourite sport(s) : balapan,bicycles, netball, badminton,swmmg, F1,byk ag la!
8.   Favourite place : my bedroom hehe...
9.   Who do you really hate? : hypocrites
10. Do you have a job? : yes ^^
11.  What time is it now? : 1534

p/s : With however long it took you to complete this, post as "My _ Minutes Survey" and tag 15 people.

ooppss...
jap..nak tag jap lagi...
tunggu yer siapa yg kena..haha..


update : tag 15 people
PnStoberi
Ceritagigirongak
Sinar Raudah
Diana
Zanna
zatiesayang
sihatimerahjambu
daia
anastasyea
nadia
mahligaiinikepunyaanbeta
strawberry coklat
kak izan
ash
Mata Hati

2 comments:

Kak Amy said...

salam..

wah amy di tag insyaallah nanti amy amek ye..tq

deqlis said...

salam Amy...okay amek jgn tak amek..
nnti meh laa kasi link nyer bila dh siap tag nie kay..

yg lain2 pun meh kasi link kat sini:-)